commission 3.0v (test)

 


Commission page 3.0v (test)

Applications

ใ…‡ I'm using a translator, not an English speaker (Please excuse me ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

ใ…‡ Please send me your character references (pose, clothes, Character, etc)   

ใ…‡ Commission Twitter dm (Please show us the character reference)

ใ…‡ The deposit will be refunded without consultation (Refund excluding transfer fee)

ใ…‡ It must be through dm Please keep the work form and deposit it!!!

(Otherwise, the refund will be processed) 

ใ…‡ If you agree with all of the following Please request it

ใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…ก

ใ…‡ You can pay here https://ko-fi.com/manomano/commissions













It's a list of commissions I've had 
Please refer to this page when applying

//

  work order


0. Commission fees are unconditionally lump-sum and 
To apply for a commission means that you agree with the details of this page



1. Send me a reference image via Twitter DM



2. 
If you upload a reference image in dm, 
I'll show you the check sheet like the image below
(Workplace, Object, Unit Price, etc) 





3. transaction through PayPal 
(If you let me know your email, I will send you an invoice)

or
You can pay here
(https://ko-fi.com/manomano/commissions)

4. Waiting

5. Completion !







Caution!!
Please read it

1. I can't sketch it because I'm working on it without checking it!
If you don't mind, please apply!

2. - Please prepare an image for reference!
- Simplify complex objects or...
Can be omitted

Also, I will determine whether the reference report you sent me via DM is completed or not

3. Please send me a reference.
Send me a clear image (character, pose, costume).
Because I'm using a translator.

4. The outsourcing price is three times the original price
ex> $160 > $ 480

+++

Character Object

By default, it draws only a single character
Additional objects may be claimed if desired
(Object addition starts at $ 20~) 
(If you find it complicated or difficult, you may be rejected)

+++

Background

Add Simple Background
Starting price $15 ~ 
(The background option will be postponed for a while)

+++

Pose Free Option 

If you do the pose-free option 
$10 off
Half and full options are only available

I don't know what the configuration will be, so be careful!

+++ 

- I don't do nsfw
(Exactly the sex scene, masturbation, etc.)

- I try not to draw male characters

- object gun X


+++

<Rules>

- Basically, I only work with a single character

- References must be images!
I use a translator

- I'm using a translator.
I ask them often. (Please understand)

- Excessive objects or additions can be rejected 

- Request for modification may be charged an additional fee 

- If you start working, you can't get a refund at all, so please think carefully before applying!

- If there's no response after 24 hours after asking dm, I'll leave the chat room. 
Please be careful about this part!

- If the deposit is delayed for more than 3 days, the request will be canceled

- I don't check dm without reference image. (Please understand)

- Starting from the 3rd time to fix the reference sheet, 
There's a fee
(ex> firsk ok, second ok, third $3 ~ )

- Pose, object, outfit, etc 
I'm not copying it completely 
It can be simple or different 


- I don't work on creating characters 
(We need references for characters, poses, outfits, etc.)

- Please let me know if your ID tag exists when you upload it 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

// Commission Twitter dm
// https://www.patreon.com/patmano

์ด ๋ธ”๋กœ๊ทธ์˜ ์ธ๊ธฐ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ฌผ